Thursday, September 20, 2012

Under The Sea Production

All the auditions started and we started chatting away. All the actors,dancers and chorus got prepared to perform. The whole middle school had butterflies in there tummy. On the mimio there was images. The lights shone in my dirt brown eyes. My limestone white apron shimmered in the dark. I was feeling very,very,very nervous and scared. Oppps! Where's my manners,I forgot to introduce myself.I'm D.A ,ok now where was I? Yes I thought I was going to burst with joy and laughter.While I thought how would I control this sparkly joy the M.P.came up to introduced the tittle of our production.Next we sang a song called UNDER THE SEA!After we sang the song we all sat down. Meanwhile King Neptune and his court came on. Everyone in the court wore a sapphire blue cape.Afterwards it was my turn. Just then I felt sweat dripping down. I felt like someone had cooked me in a boiling stew pot. The next minute it was my turn to come up on to the velvet black stage.When I came up on to the stage I saw thousands of people staring at me. I started saying my lines. While I said my lines I felt like an actor. Well...hmm...I am a actor in the production but let's forget it. Then I felt a little more calm. When the production finished I felt so proud of myself.I think everyone did well.I enjoyed working with all the actors.Next time we should sing more louder.I am glad that our production is over because if it would not be over right now there would be no work done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The production sound so amazing i cant beleive I was dancing on stage in front of over 100 people it +was horrifying