Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Trip on a Crusie Ship

As I got in the elevator, the door shut but the elevator didn’t move. Then I realized it was stuck. I felt so worried and jumpy because I thought that I was going to be stuck here forever. I started to cry, because nobody was there to comfort me. I banged as hard as I could to get communication, but I couldn’t. Then I yelled at the top of my voice, but nobody could hear me .Then I began to get really worried and I started sweating like I could never stop. My heart was beating as hard as a cheetah running. I started calling again but all that came out was complete silence . After a while I found a piece of paper and a pen to write with. Soon enough I said to myself “Maybe if I write a note somebody will know I’m in here. “ Afterwards I slipped it under the door. Soon enough I sat down to calm myself down. It worked but I was still worried I would be stuck here forever. The next moment I realized that I had my phone! “Silly me!” I called my friend to tell her that I was stuck in an elevator... By C.P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you were glad you had charged up your phone! I wonder where you went when you got out of the elevator. Maybe to the swimming pool?

Anonymous said...

cool story!!!J.S ROOM23