Thursday, November 15, 2012

Athletics Is FUN!!

Yesterday it was athletics day and the first thing we did was get into our age groups outside the senior playground and then I was feeling really, really nervous. After Mr K told us what the first activities we were going to do were, I found out I was going to do ball throw and I was nervous. We all had three throws and the final places were 1st place was Cameron 2nd place was ...ME!!! 3rd place was Jaxon. I felt really happy because 2nd place is really good. Then the next thing we were going to do is High Jump and I was nervous again because High Jump is harder than ball throw. Last year I came 3rd. So first we had to go on the left side or the right side.I went to the right side because I am right footed and the left footers on the left side.The final place's are 1st place is ME 2nd place was Cameron 3rd place was Lucas.


By A.R

No comments: