Friday, March 2, 2012

First Day at School

Today is the most exciting day because I was starting school again. I packed my school bag and walked to school with my mum. I squeezed my mum's hand like a lemon squeezer.Then when I opened the gate I saw a gigantic school. I opened the cloak bay and put my bag away on a hook. When I looked through the window it looked normal.Then when I opened the door I heard a pandemonium of noise.Suddenly these really weird people popped up in front of my big face and they didn't look normal.Meanwhile they all bunched up and exploded into outer space and they were floating right next to New Zealand.After a while I saw my teacher and she was so fat I couldn't handle it.I screeched," WHATS WRONG WITH THIS!!" Then I saw the the maths corner and one of the questions said alien+alien=bailien. That's so weird. After awhile I looked at the tables and all of the chairs were full of mud.It was disgusting and also the tables were too.         WRITTEN  BY AR AND ILLUSTRATED BY JG

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!That story has lots of humor in it. I liked it so much that I could actually picture it in my mind.

Anonymous said...

nice story!I wanted to read it so many times, because it was so interesting!!!

CHEERS
i.w rm23

Anonymous said...

Such a funny story! I was rolling on the floor with laughter!

LizS said...

What a Magnificent story and a great picture! You guys are graet! E.S rm 23

Anonymous said...

Good job!!!!!! AR and JG wonderful story and great illastration JG. i could actually picture it in my head

CHP room23 bds

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to have a lovely first day at school, but what a big shock! I wonder if the other kids in the class had such a wild first day!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really loved the story A.R. It was amazing.L.B